Do You Want Some Free Land? Are You Looking For A Loan? Need Someone To Be Bombed? Or Maybe A Not Censored Forum? Well... Try GooGle Search! (LOL)
Google
Let's WON MyMiniCity Grow!!!

Thursday 10 May 2007

False alarms

(click the pic to see details)

It has often happened to me to be accused (not knowing it was me lol) to use scripts, couse my enemies' events registered multiple actions at the same hh:mm:ss.
How the Hell I could break the speed limit (one action per second)?

"It's a script, for sure!!"


LMAO.

I am sure it has happened to u too to open multitabs on your CB browser, and to perform your actions in sequence.

If the server stalled, you had to wait a certain amount of seconds to have all the pages you opened refreshed after having performed your actions.

Well this is the most common case when your events, even if performed slower than the speed limit cap, are registered on the datafile at the meantime.

No cheat, No script,... just server lagging.


No comments: