Do You Want Some Free Land? Are You Looking For A Loan? Need Someone To Be Bombed? Or Maybe A Not Censored Forum? Well... Try GooGle Search! (LOL)
Google
Let's WON MyMiniCity Grow!!!

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Dear Quincy....

Dear Quincy,
After you noticed those broken HQs in Hobart, i just wiped away that map on a saturday morning.
Previous owners lost it and i grabbed some plots just to make everyone know that I was there and watching.
After that, some comps tagged as ALCA, came in hobart and started firebombing the place.
Not that I was interested in, but I found some interestin memos in my little landholder mailbox:

~~!!I'M HERE FOR YOU!!LOL,YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER FUCKING BOMBED ME!!~~LOOK'S LIKE I HAVE FOUND YOUR ASS!!MAYBE U SHOULD WATCH OUT WHHO UR FRIENDS ARE WHEN THEY ARE THE ONES THAT RATED UR ASS OUT LMAO..UNDERGROUND MY ASS

..guess wut its ur turn..when i get up tomorrow there will be so many comps ur ass better just leave ur own city..You underStand?BTW u dont know whho u fucked with..BTw u dont know who all is comeing do ya lmao =)

You got 1 choice dude an thats to tell me whho u are an why u bombed the shit out of me in saopolo..i want to know why an who or wtf happend..i been talkin around and ever who Tilly is..is the reason why i got bombed i dnt know who that fucker is..But someone is fucking with the wrong person

And the only reason why i am here is cause someone msg'ed me from here telling me that you are the bomber..if i dont get answers here rly soon..this place will get bombed like crzy if u dont believe me then dont even msg me back an i mean it..

if there is a way that u can proove it was not you.. i will leave from here..but dnt forget that if i do find out it was you..i can come back so easy its not funny..

ok well u havent answerd anything i asked you..so guess what im staying ill go n an tell the people to mve in ty for tying to answer i guess..lol..oh well ur loose not mine..btw sao there is nothing there now..just my bankers =)..have fun trying to find me lol

Still no reply thats fine ill send more...ur mouth is rly going ot be full..but hey i got ur newbie between my legs =]..lol newb cake lmao ur funny funny guy!!i want 7percent


Do you think I was so bad to make a little visit in Sao Paulo to my ALCA new friends?

Regards

YKWIA (You Know Who I Am)








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm in sao paolo and I'm peaceful. my comp is killing is my business 5, please leave me out of your battle. Nice effort though :) How long did that take you?

FLF said...

Not my battle, but the ones involved usually read this blog, so they'll get the message.
Cheers
~Q~

Anonymous said...

awww did they drop the map because we scared them :)

FLF said...

can't say, but looking at what happened around, on other maps, it seems to me that someone left...

Anonymous said...

chicken shits