Do You Want Some Free Land? Are You Looking For A Loan? Need Someone To Be Bombed? Or Maybe A Not Censored Forum? Well... Try GooGle Search! (LOL)
Google
Let's WON MyMiniCity Grow!!!

Friday 5 December 2008

Are You A Templar Or A Paladine?

I usually surf the web to find something to spend my free time, so i found this great new game:

NEO Shifters !!!


The story behind the game is very simple: two opposite groups are fighting to take control of a planet: the evil Templars and the wise, noble, heroic Paladines...
Being the game free (there's VIP option that, if purchased, gives you more features), i went through the sign-up process...
I obvioulsy (grin...) choosed to be a Templar, and in the next step i customized my character picking my mask and my shifter colour.

Few clicks more and I was ready to enter this wonderful MMORPG game...







Here's a video of one of my first battle... erm, it seems i was not that good... but i will learn.. fight... win!










C'mon, wanna join me?
Just follow NEO Shifters, sign up, choose your character and... let's go!


Oh, pay attention not to meet me before you are not really really skilled... I learn fast!



Post?slot_id=



No comments: