Do You Want Some Free Land? Are You Looking For A Loan? Need Someone To Be Bombed? Or Maybe A Not Censored Forum? Well... Try GooGle Search! (LOL)
Google
Let's WON MyMiniCity Grow!!!

Wednesday 18 March 2009

BossWars - What a Land Hero

Eons i was in Bosswars Glasgow with my main to hero it on cash.
I was really surprised to find it completely destroyed this morning



I waited one hour or so, then i decided to build on deros. I was not so much interested in a land hero, i had 30+ mills cash on my main and another comp with 46 mills ready to swap cash to my main.

But this Bosswars is really too fast, so i grabbed around 50% in 20 mins more or less:




Other people were building too, all was nice and quiet and i went to eat something.
When I came back, previous owners were online. Without asking anything, they started bombing me.
LOL
Here's the consequences:










Their two bombers spent 90 millions, i heroed on 70% or more.
Enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, the contents present at this site are really amazing for
people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.
My blog post :: Online Success Kit Review