Do You Want Some Free Land? Are You Looking For A Loan? Need Someone To Be Bombed? Or Maybe A Not Censored Forum? Well... Try GooGle Search! (LOL)
Google
Let's WON MyMiniCity Grow!!!

Tuesday 29 April 2008

LookOfTheYear

Just back from a few days holiday.

It seems some nukes were sent to a couple of my lil gardens, still no one went to grab lands. I am a little bored to try and find who was to send them, amazing how they addressed me more maps than those I run, so prolly someone else will go and take revenge...


Netropolis seems stagnant again, but damn, there's a world out there!

Surfing the web, I just found this amazing opportunity for people worldwide:



They're looking for people from all over the world: simply send them your best pic and you could be the new Naomi Campbell or the new George Clooney... or at least you could win a 10.000 USD price!

Well, i would have sent them this pic:







but i do not think it would be so good lmao!

But would be great to see Sarah, or Ashley, or Regan, or one of our young, beautiful, delightful female bombers to join this beauty contest!

Be sure, netrobabes, I would rate your pics at the top of each chart!

Even male players can join, so try this opportunity! Deano too! LMAO






Oh well, I do not think that those who owns Rome will have so much free time... not now, at least!




No comments: