Do You Want Some Free Land? Are You Looking For A Loan? Need Someone To Be Bombed? Or Maybe A Not Censored Forum? Well... Try GooGle Search! (LOL)
Google
Let's WON MyMiniCity Grow!!!

Friday 11 April 2008

RichList: Finally I Am No. 2!


I will forget someone but I wanna thank...


AtomLogic, the one who trusted me in the Ancient Times and invited me to join MI6


Zippy, for her bad building and nice virtual glasses of wine


Brad, Ulli, MarkJ for being precious and great allies


Marco
, Midget, Craig, MikeH, Ashley and all those who dared to chat with me




Sue, my first allie, now away from the game but always present






Nutter, Martyn, Jitsuka, Gerry and all those who tried to prove me worst than I am






May, to have left the game so that now I stole a place that would never have been mine




Should be all


Thanks!


~Q~












OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS








It seems i forgot




Karl AKA DiamondDog AKA the best friend and the most loyal player around.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Nutter, Martyn, Jitsuka, Gerry and all those who tried to prove me worst than I am"

huh? Never had a problem with you Franco, maybe Dogs for 'not bombing' me so often ;)

~Nutter~