Do You Want Some Free Land? Are You Looking For A Loan? Need Someone To Be Bombed? Or Maybe A Not Censored Forum? Well... Try GooGle Search! (LOL)
Google
Let's WON MyMiniCity Grow!!!

Sunday 25 May 2008

Excuse Moi, Quelle Heure est-il?

Paris, saturday early in the morning.
My map viewer shows me that someone is doing a great job in there, so could I have missed it?

I logged into one of my *cough* 40 or 50 comps in there.
The bomber asked me to join the party, 'couse, he literally said "i smell 24/7 login ".
So i dropped a few bombs here and there, nothing serious, but here's what interested me most:


05.30 Netrotime

Comps online:

Who's online in this city now?

broker of stocks (bomber)
Producer of Hit Records (landholder)
system of fsystemON (landholder)

Stats

1) HitRecord £98760

06.30 Netrotime

Who's online in this city now?

broker of stocks (bomber)
Producer of Hit Records (landholder)
system of fsystemON (landholder)
VeniVidiVici (bomber - myself)

116) Hit Records £-162250


07.10 Netrotime

Who's online in this city now?

broker of stocks
Bloody Butcher of Slaughter Haus (starts renovating/cleaning his lands)
Producer of Hit Records
VeniVidiVici (bomber - myself)
Note: system of fsystemON liquidated due to the heavy bombing

117) Hit Records £-213638

07.40 Netrotime

Who's online in this city now?

Bloody Butcher of Slaughter Haus
Everlasting of TheLastEver(starts renovating/cleaning his lands)
Producer of Hit Records

116) Hit Records £-231603

08.00 Netrotime


Who's online in this city now?
Bloody Butcher of Slaughter Haus
Everlasting of TheLastEver
Producer of Hit Records
Avenging Phoenix of Forgotten Ashes

116) Hit Records £-197990

Note: some of its lands gone deros, now he loses less than before: no fire gone out, none of those not ruined have been renovated yet.
Here's the pic:



08.20 Netrotime

Who's online in this city now?

Bloody Butcher of Slaughter Haus
Everlasting of TheLastEver
Producer of Hit Records
Avenging Phoenix of Forgotten Ashes

116) Hit Records £-161220



Well, I could not spend all my life watching that blatant 24/7 cheat log in, so I went out for a little shopping. When I was back, around lunch time, it had just finished renovating/rebuilding. But it was 4 hours later. I did hit him a little bit, but had to go away. Will be back, I still have to visit Louvre and see if, at least there, a genuine player still exist.

Oh, Another player said to me that The Hit Record Producer is the same that promote his shit in some other places, as Olympus. I was not surprised. Chapeau, Muppet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boy who cried Wolf comes to mind...